If you’re looking to double your conversion rate, obviously you would need to 'deep dive' into the user journey your website offers. However, in order to make that increase happen, you should also be looking to generate lots of leads with better UX, drive lead quality, improve digital strategy, optimise form funnels, internal sales processes and software systems.
The great thing to know at this point is that with a bespoke monthly CRO arrangement the following benefits could impact significantly towards achieving all of the above. Check out our case studies to see how monthly Conversion Rate Optimisation services has helped many businesses.
With a monthly Conversion Rate Optimisation plan you will be able to:
- Document usability issues with current websites/landing pages using analysis and stakeholder workshops
- Devise and utilise methods that will increase conversion rates for target audiences
- Analyse competitors - learn from what other benchmark businesses are doing
- Understand a range of technical applications, limitations and developer resources
- Design website templates for higher conversion rates that are cost effective and practical to develop, launch and test
- Create more impactful design and branding to drive up customer trust and quality
- Investigate and consult on Search Engine Optimisation and paid search strategy
- Set up Google Analytics 4 for easier reporting and goal tracking of traffic and engagement across your websites and apps.
The bespoke element of this CRO arrangement is that you can choose the most important deliverables from the list to focus on first - that could be for example redesigning a landing page or making form funnels simpler to use.
Which type of websites can Conversion Rate Optimisation help?
After over 20 years working on websites, we believe that the success of a website should be measured by its conversion rates. Therefore CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) is still arguably the most important digital marketing services a company can apply to help measure and deliver performance.
For managers or owners of Ecommerce websites, B2B rich-content websites, micro sites, campaign landing pages or brochureware websites -CRO can be a very powerful tool to help improve the purpose of those websites. By applying world-class UX design methodologies to website design you can target and convert users better and more effectively.
How much does monthly conversion rate optimisation cost?
We help a wide range of clients from high end fashion companies (such as apoc-store.com), to charities (Amnesty International), financial institutions, vocal coaches, golf professionals, manufacturing giants and more. Our fees start at £1800+VAT per month and typically we advise you should sign up for a minimum of 3 months. This way we gain a solid understanding of your marketing and web strategy, and deliver enough value to make a big impact on your bottom line. Let’s chat…
This article was written by Paul Carolan, head of content at Higher Ground Marketing.