Website design for a freight company
A new responsive website, Google Adwords campaigns and tailored SEO. We also lead UX design for an international freight booking application.Ask about this project
Optimisation of quotes resulting in a 65% increase in bookings
Website design and Conversion Rate Optimisation
Specialist landing page and booking form design
Freight software UX design
We designed a multi-carrier, national and international freight booking application
Customer research and market analysis
Connecting users using keywords to maximise sales through SEO and PPC
SaaS application and website design to drive more revenue across the board
Our approach focused on helping Couriers & Freight dominate the market in Australia and the UK. Using our combined knowledge (client and our UX team).
Working closely with the business owners, Higher Ground were brought in-house to conduct a round of UX workshops with the Couriers & Freight team, quickly identifying the foundations and determining a direction for their digital plan for the coming 5 years.
Helping Couriers & Freight win in their market
- High yield Pay Per Click websites and landing pages
- Content rich website for SEO keyword ranking
- A multi-carrier, national and international freight booking application
- Driver workforce management mobile applications
- Route optimisation desktop applications
Increase your profits by 10x by focusing on what matter most for your business
Researched new markets and helped them expand their business
We are extremely pleased to see our efforts have now been launched into the market and are being used to book thousands of shipments per month and growing.
Due to the conversion rate optimisation strategy we put in place - Couriers & Freight are able to move into new markets using highly effective Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Customer experience research and planning
- User experience workshops
- Website and landing page design
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation